Castle Garage implement new working practices.
04 May 2020 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the past 6 weeks, Chris has been working tirelessly alone. He has managed social distancing and worked alongside the government guidelines. But, as well as this, he has put a paramedics car safely back on the road, he has put a policeman’s car safely on the road, he has put a husbands car who need their car because their wife is so poorly with other illness that they must have a car to attend the hospital. A teacher was able to get to school thanks to his car being seen too. This week, we have had an influx of calls just like those mentioned above who require their car, then some who require them to get to work and enable their work to be completed. That’s why, we’ve made the decision to bring back one more member of staff.
The health and well-being of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority. We have re-evaluated all our working processes to make sure we are following the advice provided by the government around social distancing.
We have implemented the following working practices.
- All bookings must be made over the phone or using our website
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Reception are closed, and we’re operating a completely contactless drop-off service. We now have a "Self check in" service. A link will be sent with your booking reminder to the mobile number on record with details on how to check in once you arrive at the garage.
- All communications will be done via phone and/or e-mail. It is essential that your contact details are correct during the check-in process.
- All payments must be made over the phone or online. No cash or card payments will be accepted in person.
- A collection time needs to be arranged with the garage; this is to prevent an influx of customers collecting their vehicles at the same time.
- When you arrive to collect your vehicle, please call the branch and an advisor will come to you and place your invoice and key inside your car whilst keeping at least a 2-meter distance always.
- You will be asked to confirm your details, before the handover is complete.
- Cleaning – Castle Garage (Ashby) LTD continue to be stringent around cleaning regimes with increased attention on those areas touched regularly by team members.
- All vehicles worked on will be disinfected before and after being worked on in the common touch points (gear stick, steering wheel, door handles, key, etc)
- All work areas will be cleaned and disinfected at the start of every day.
- Hygiene – Gloves will always be worn, and a new pair will be used between each car worked on.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected before every use.
- Contact – Following the governments advice, we are being extra vigilant on personal space and exercising social distancing as much as possible.
Reception will be temporarily closed to minimise contact. Invoices and quotations will be encouraged by email.
If you have any questions or issues please contact us on 01530411944 or email us on email@example.com